Adam Klemens (born 14th of January, 1967, in Prague) studied composition at the Prague Conservatory (Vadim Petrov) and the Music Faculty of the Academy of Arts (Vaclav Riedlbauch), and conducting at the Prague Conservatory with his father Mario Klemens. He is the author of orchestral and concertante works and of a series of chamber music pieces. His compositions have won several prizes in composing competitions (Generace 89, 91, and the Czech Ministry of Culture Prize 1990). In 1994 he was chosen by Florida State University to compose a piece for symphonic wind orchestra, which was premiered in 1995 in his presence (Windy Music).
As a conductor he has concentrated on 20th-century music. He has worked with various ensembles including Prague Percussion Plus, the Suk Chamber Orchestra, and the Bambini di Praga Children's Choir. In 1995 and 1997 he was principal conductor of the Czech Jeunesses Musicales String Orchestra. He often works as a studio conductor during recordings of film, game and stage music as well as orchestrator and arranger of symphonic music.
He is professor of music theory at the Prague Conservatoire and editor of the magazine Czech Music, published by the Czech Music Information Centre.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer (2010), Deep Silver
- Kinectimals (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo Wars (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- Monster Hunter Tri (2009), Capcom Co., Ltd.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War (2007), KOEI Ltd.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (2006), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- The Movies (Premiere Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Movies (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Killzone (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Wings of War (2004), Gathering
- Jane's Combat Simulations: Attack Squadron (2002), Xicat Interactive, Inc.
- Mafia (2002), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Azurik: Rise of Perathia (2001), Microsoft Corporation