In 1988 this programmer created the freeware LHarc
compression utility, later updated as LHA
, used by many developers (including id software) to compress their installation files and used extensively on Amiga computers courtesy of its use as the compression standard at the Aminet archive. His credits in games are typically a consequence of his compression software being used.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- MozPong DX (2000),
- SSN-21 Seawolf (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Wolfenstein 3D Super Upgrades (1994), Apogee Software, Ltd.
- Detroit (1993), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Michael Jordan in Flight (1993), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Reach for the Skies (1993), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Seal Team (1993), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Rampart (1992), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Elvira II: The Jaws of Cerberus (1991), Accolade, Inc.