Scott K. Tsumura
Scott began working in the game industry in 1976 in Japan when he joined IREM Corporation
as an executive responsible for game production and business development. He was in the computer entertainment business for 12 years in Japan and has continued in the U.S over the following 14 years producing games, founding companies, and building publisher relationships.
In 1989, he was the founder and president of Bullet-Proof software US
, a subsidiary of BPS Japan and publisher of Nintendo
games. Scott served as president of the Far East Business Operations Division of Spectrum Holobyte Inc.
in the U.S. in 1993 and later as president of Microprose Japan, Inc.
In 1994 (also said to be 1996), Scott was the co-founder and president of Tozai, Inc.
, a consulting firm for developers and publishers, and in 1995 served as president of Big Bang Software, Inc.
He has produced such titles as "Moon Patrol
" "Kung Fu Master" and many other hit games, including "Kung Fu
","10 Yard Fight
", "Yoshi's Cookie
" and other successful games for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
In 1998 Scott helped establish and served as president of Nintendo Software Technology Corporation
and in the years following produced a variety of Nintendo games such as "Ridge Racer 64
" " Pokémon Puzzle League 64
" "WaveRace GCN" and more.
Scott joined Amaze Entertainment, Inc.
in 2002 with the goal of combining US development technology and Japanese game designing skill to make games that play well throughout the world market.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Lode Runner (2009), Tozai, Inc.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (2005), Eidos, Inc., Giant Interactive Entertainment, Ltd.
- Robots (2005), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Digimon Racing (2004), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (2004), Bandai Co., Ltd.
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku (2004), SEGA Corporation
- Shrek 2 (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Spider-Man 2: The Game (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Urbz: Sims in the City (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 007: Everything or Nothing (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Disney•Pixar's Finding Nemo (2003), THQ Inc.
- Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo: Nemo's Underwater World of Fun (2003), THQ Inc.
- Disney's Brother Bear (2003), Disney Interactive
- The Hobbit (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- The Sims: Bustin' Out (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Wave Race: Blue Storm (2001), Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- Bionic Commando: Elite Forces (2000), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Crystalis (2000), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Grand Prix Manager 2 (1996), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Grand Prix II (1995), MicroProse Ltd.
- Grand Prix Manager (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- X-COM: UFO Defense (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- WildSnake (1994), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang (1993), Naxat Soft
- Yoshi's Cookie (1993), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Pipe Dream (1990), Bullet-Proof Software, Inc.
- Cosmic Soldier: Psychic War (1989), Kyodai Software Marketing, Inc.
- Ys: The Vanished Omens (1989), Kyodai Software Marketing, Inc.
- Kineko: The Monitor Puzzle - Vol. II (1987), Irem Corp.
- Legacy of the Wizard (1987), Namcot
- Deadly Towers (1986), Brøderbund Software, Inc.
- Kinetic Connection (1986), Irem Corp.