Christopher J. Foster
Chris has spent over fifteen years in the games industry, working first at Impressions Software
(1992-1997), then at Turbine Entertainment Software
(1997-2006), and finally at Harmonix Music Systems
Highlights of his career include: co-designer/producer on the Lords of the Realm
series for Sierra
; live lead designer for Asheron's Call
; lead content designer (2002-2006) for The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadow of Angmar
; and designer and programmer for Phase
Chris studied Film Studies at Wesleyan University, and briefly considered a career in screenwriting and editing before entering games by answering a fortuitous want-ad in the Hartford Courant. He has also fulfilled the ultimate cliche of a Harmonix employee by forming a band, known as Speck
, whose music appears in the iPod game Phase
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Rock Band 3 (2010), MTV Games
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar (2007), Midway Games, Inc.
- Phase (2007), MTV Networks
- Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Asheron's Call (1999), Microsoft Corporation
- Space Bucks (1996), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Breach 3 (1995), Impressions Games
- Caesar II (1995), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Casino De Luxe (1995), Impressions Games
- High Seas Trader (1995), Impressions Games
- Powerhouse (1995), Impressions Games
- D-Day: The Beginning of the End (1994), Impressions Games
- Front Lines (1994), Impressions Games
- Lords of the Realm (1994), Impressions Games
- Detroit (1993), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Edward Grabowski's The Blue & The Gray (1993), Impressions Games
- Global Domination (1993), Impressions
- Rules of Engagement 2 (1993), Impressions Games
- When Two Worlds War (1993), Impressions
- Caesar (1992), Impressions
- Omnitrend's Paladin II (1992), Impressions Games