Developer BIOBrian has been writing computer games since 1984. He has 19 years of experience with C/C++ and x86 Assembler, and is also quite proficient with Windows, MAC, and DirectX programming. For three years, he was the lead programmer at Boffo Games, and has also worked at Papyrus, Symantec, and Vipah Interactive. He specializes in multi-platform library design.
Most recently he holds the position of Senior Software Engineer with ImaginEngine Corp, A Division of Foundation 9 Entertainment.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Devil May Cry HD Collection (2012), Capcom Co., Ltd.
- Catz (2006), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Dogz (2006), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Dora the Explorer: Dance to the Rescue (2005), Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Hello Kitty: Bubblegum Girlfriends (2005), ValuSoft, Inc.
- Pokémon: Masters Arena (2005), ValuSoft, Inc.
- Pokémon: Team Turbo (2005), ValuSoft, Inc.
- Care Bears: Let's Have a Ball! (2004), ValuSoft, Inc.
- Dora the Explorer: Fairytale Adventure (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Blue's Clues: Blue Takes You to School (2003), Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Tonka Town (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Blue's Clues Kindergarten (2002), Infogrames Interactive, Inc.
- Blue's Clues Preschool (2002), Infogrames Interactive, Inc.
- Deer's Revenge (1999), ValuSoft, Inc.
- Operation (1998), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Curious George Learns Phonics (1997), Simon & Schuster Interactive
- The Space Bar (1997), SegaSoft, Inc.
- Hodj 'n' Podj (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.