|Patrick J. Lipo
Since 1979, Patrick Lipo has loved computers, games and programming. At the University of Wisconsin he juggled his studies in Computer Science with the creation of award-winning 3-D presentations and animations. Upon achieving his BS in 1993, Pat was lucky enough to combine it all into a job at Raven Software. During his 11 years at Raven, he was a Lead Programmer on several titles including Heretic II, and ultimately became Project Lead on X-Men Legends. In ensuing years he focused on game design at companies such as Turbine and Surreal. These days he's a game designer in the Seattle area.
Also Known As
- Dead Space 3 (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dead Space 2 (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited (2009), Atari, Inc.
- Defense Grid: The Awakening (2008), Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar (2007), Midway Games, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (Platinum Edition) (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (2000), Activision, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (Gold Edition) (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Heretic II (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Mageslayer (1997), GT Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- Necrodome (1996), Mindscape International Ltd.
- CyClones (1994), Strategic Simulations, Inc.