Patrick J. Lipo
Developer BIOSince 1979, Patrick Lipo has loved computers, games and programming. At the University of Wisconsin he juggled his studies in Computer Science with the creation of award-winning 3-D presentations and animations. Upon achieving his BS in 1993, Pat was lucky enough to combine it all into a job at Raven Software. During his 11 years at Raven, he was a Lead Programmer on several titles including Heretic II, and ultimately became Project Lead on X-Men Legends. In ensuing years he focused on game design at companies such as Turbine and Surreal. These days he's a game designer in the Seattle area.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Pat Lipo
- Patrick Lipo
- Dead Space 3 (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dead Space 2 (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited (2009), Atari, Inc.
- Defense Grid: The Awakening (2008), Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar (2007), Midway Games, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (Platinum Edition) (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (2000), Activision, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (Gold Edition) (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Heretic II (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Mageslayer (1997), GT Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- Necrodome (1996), Mindscape International Ltd.
- CyClones (1994), Strategic Simulations, Inc.