Gina Garren started at Raven as a 2-D Artist in the fall of 1997 while still attending art school. She contributed to the title Hexen II: Portal of Praevus while finishing up her degree. Gina's second title was Heretic II. She states, "The artwork in this game is so beautiful and Heretic II was such a wonderful game to be a part of." She has also worked on Soldier of Fortune. In Gina's free time, she enjoys raising and showing American Quarter Horses. She also enjoys drawing, painting, sculpting and photographing horses. She does freelance equine art for individuals and horse related companies when time permits. Some of her goals this year include learning how to fish and submitting an illustrative chidren's book to publishers.
Source: Selected articles from Raven Software Official Website - Company - Art
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Special Edition) (2007), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (2003), Activision (UK) Limited
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (Platinum Edition) (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (2000), Activision, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (Gold Edition) (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Heretic II (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Hexen II: Mission Pack: Portal of Praevus (1998), Activision Publishing, Inc.