Self-taught in the basics of traditional hand drawn animation since the age of 12, Brian Shubat watched the intriguing field of 3D computer graphics and animation mature at last into a true art form in the early 90's and found his calling. The technology of games advanced to the point where it required a need for 3D modelers and animators. Conveniently located in the same city, Raven Software hired Brian in 1997 with his knowledge and experience in this still developing new world of 3D. Now, with five years under his belt, Brian's animation credits with Raven include Hexen II, Heretic II, Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force, Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, and a 3D animated short for TSR's AD&D Core Rules CD-ROM Vol. 1 by previous employment with another company.
Source: Selected articles from Raven Software Official Website - Company - Art
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Prey (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast (2002), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Soldier of Fortune (Platinum Edition) (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion Pack (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (2000), Activision, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (Gold Edition) (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Heretic II (1998), Activision, Inc.