Developer BIOAs game visionary and project director, Alan steers each game to completion, keeping the 'fun factor' intact throughout production. Alan is also in charge of strategic planning, establishing and executing corporate goals and formulating development policies.
Biggest achievement? "Getting married two weeks before going gold on Drakan: Ancients' Gates," Alan recalls. "I was managing my work schedule, wedding duties while sleeping 3-4 hours a night - if it wasn't for my wife, I would have gone insane."
Why make video games? "I spent a large portion of my life playing games. I figured I might as well get paid for it."
What got you started? "My dad bought a pong machine (pre Atari 2600) when I was five and I have been hooked on designing and playing video games ever since. My first job after college was as a marketing assistant – but after a year, I realized that this was cutting into my game play time so I started Surreal."
Source: Selected articles from Surreal Software Official Company Website
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Stacking (2011), THQ Inc.
- Costume Quest (2010), THQ Inc.
- The Suffering: Ties That Bind (2005), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- The Suffering (2004), Midway Games Ltd.
- Drakan: The Ancients' Gates (2002), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2002), Black Label Games
- Drakan: Order of the Flame (1999), Psygnosis Limited