If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Kevin R. Ayre
Developer BIOKevin Ayre is the Owner of Purple Wax Games (iPhone developer) in the United Kingdom in 2010.
He is both a programmer and a graphics artist and had previously worked for Oxford Digital Enterprises, The Mystery Machine, Microprose, Psygnosis, Pumpkin Studios, Pivotal Games and Fuse Games Limited.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Kevin Ayre
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Metroid Prime Pinball (2005), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Mario Pinball Land (2004), Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- Conflict: Desert Storm (2002), SCi Games Ltd.
- Warzone 2100 (1999), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- G-Police (1997), Psygnosis Limited
- Assault Rigs (1996), Psygnosis Limited
- Mickey Mania (1994), Sony Electronic Publishing Ltd.
- Gunship 2000 (1993), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Subwar 2050 (1993), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- War in the Gulf (1993), Empire Software
- The Legacy: Realm of Terror (1992), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Pacific Islands (1992), Empire Software
- Deathbringer (1991), Empire Software
- The Amazing Spider-Man (1990), Paragon Software Corporation
- Pipe Dream (1990), Empire Software
- Team Yankee (1990), Empire Software
- Gazza's Super Soccer (1989), Empire Software
- Sleeping Gods Lie (1989), Empire Software
- Trivial Pursuit: A New Beginning (1988), Domark Ltd.