Iain G. Howe
Iain has been in the games industry since 1994, when he joined small publisher 21st Century Entertainment
as Customer Services operative and tester. Gradually proving himself he moved into production for 21st Century before leaving shortly in advance of that company's demise to join fledgling Bristol Developer - Wayward Design
At Wayward he worked as a Designer / Researcher / Producer - a role that shifted towards Design and Research as the studio expanded. With the purchasing of Wayward by Rage Games
, he shifted to a full-time Design role, reflecting Rage's corporate focus away from historical simulations.
When Rage Games succumbed to the terrible culling of the British games industry, Iain moved to the Netherlands to join Dutch developer Guerrilla Games
. Here he has remained for four years, working as a Game Designer on such projects as Shellshock: Nam '67
. Guerrilla Games was later purchased by the Sony Corporate
From August 2007 Iain accepted a new role as Community Team Editor at Guerrilla Games
, where he supported, developed and evangelised the growing community that serves the gamers surrounding this franchise. During this period he also welded the Killzone
backstory into a coherent continuum, writing several feature length articles that developed and explored areas of the history of the Killzone universe in depth. In July 2008 he left the company to move to Canada, staying with the Killzone franchise as a freelance writer of dialog.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Killzone 2 (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Killzone (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Shellshock: Nam '67 (2004), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th (2000), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Absolute Pinball (1996), 21st Century Entertainment Ltd.
- It's a Funny Old Game (1996), 21st Century Entertainment Ltd.
- Pinball Builder: A Construction Kit for Windows (1996), 21st Century Entertainment Ltd.
- Slam Tilt (1996), 21st Century Entertainment Ltd.
- Synnergist (1996), 21st Century Entertainment Ltd.
- Pinball Illusions (1995), 21st Century Entertainment Ltd.