Massimiliano Di Monda
Massimiliano Di Monda, game producer and designer, lives in Napoli in the south of Italy. He started his work in the Game Industry in 1996 from the scratch in the QA department, and after years of experience he started designing and then also producing games. During his 14 years career, Massi has produced more than 20 products across numerous platforms, ranging from Sony PlayStation and Nintendo GameBoy Color to PC, Nintendo GameBoy Advance, Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS, mobile platforms. In 2002/2003, Massi produced Wing Commander Prophecy on the Nintendo GameBoy Advance, the game was named as Best Technological Excellence runner up at E3 in Los Angeles. Most recently games include the much acclaimed Sniper Elite for the Nintendo Wii published by Reef-Entertainment and My Little Baby on the new Samsung BADA platform, Wii ware and iOS. During his career Massi has built good relationship with many publishers and developers expanding his knowledge of the industry.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Sniper Elite (2010), Reef Entertainment Ltd.
- Think: Sinnes Trainer (2009), dtp young entertainment GmbH & Co. KG
- Hot Wheels: Ultimate Racing (2007), Destination Software, Inc.
- R-Type III: The Third Lightning (2004), Destination Software, Inc.
- Smashing Drive (2004), Destination Software, Inc.
- Wing Commander: Prophecy (2003), Destination Software, Inc.
- Wings (2003), Metro3D, Inc.
- Puma Street Soccer (1999), SunSoft
- Syyrah: The Warp Hunter (1997), SunSoft, Trecision S.p.A.