10 Reasons to buy a Nintendo Revolution
The Big Picture
Now it’s time to sum it all up. This is the big ending to the story where I sum up my findings to you and tell you how it is. More simply put, it’s the conclusion.
Now of course I’m not saying “The other systems such because Sony and Microsoft suck. They don’t know how to make games at all.” That is completely not what I’m trying to do. In fact, if you have the money and are willing to spend it on all 3 systems, then by all means do it! All 3 systems should be amazing. If you have enough money to get all three systems, I envy you for having that much money.
But let’s face the facts. If you’re looking to only get one next-gen system, make it count. I’ve looked at it and the Revolution seems to make the most sense out of the three next-gen systems. First of all, it hold amazing potential for game play and innovation that the gaming industry so dearly needs. It’s giving us great Nintendo games like Metroid Prime 3, The Legend of Zelda, and especially Super Smash Bros. Revolution. And on top of that, it’s the cheapest and most reliable out of all the systems. The Revolution is probably the best investment in the next-generation systems that you can get, especially when its so much more affordable than the other systems.
But no matter what the system you plan on choosing, the next year should hold some amazing surprises. The Xbox 360, the PS3, and the Revolution should appeal and satisfy to all of our gaming needs and go beyond what we expect. 2006 is going to be an interesting year for the both the gaming industry and the gaming community as well.
About the author: Matt Neuteboom is a fellow MobyGames contributor.
The Fine Print: Copyright 2006 MobyGames. The use of this article in print, online, or any other media or medium is prohibited without express written permission. The ideas and opinions expressed in this article are not always those of MobyGames; contact the author for additional comment.
|Table of Contents: 10 Reasons to buy a Nintendo Revolution|
- 10. Nintendo has the most experience out of the 3 game developers
- 9. Nintendo has hardware that won’t break down
- 8. The Revolution is small and quiet
- 7. The Revolution is actually a gaming console
- 6. The Revolution will be the only gaming system with Nintendo first-party games and characters
- 5. True backwards compatibility
- 4. The Revolution is cheaper than any other system
- 3. The Revolution will have Super Smash Bros. Revolution with free online capabilities
- 2. The Nintendo Revolution is putting game play over graphics
- 1. Nintendo is going to change the video gaming industry. From the controller to concept, the Revolution is breaking new ground and exploring new horizons
- The Big Picture