🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > News > Congrats, Piltdown_Man; more platforms!

Simon Carless (1834) on 8/16/2014 6:00 PM · Permalink · Report

Just a quick update, since time and contributions whiz onwards - with a couple of key MobyGames updates:

• Massive congrats to piltdown_man for reaching 70,000 points - including 1006 games and 16,223 screenshots - on MobyGames! As Patrick Bregger notes in his thread: "As most approvers will know, he is not only dedicated to document shareware game collections and other obscure games (mostly PC) but also to document every single thought process and every piece of evidence in his comments to the approver." Amazing work!

• As noted by Kabushi in the new platforms thread, we've now added two brand new (and rather niche!) platforms - the Tomy Tutor/Pyuuta (info), and the Pokemon Mini (info) - which only has ten games total! So have at 'em...

piltdown_man (236150) on 8/17/2014 7:09 PM · Permalink · Report

Thanks for posting this.
I haven't looked at the forums in a while and I completely missed Patrick's thread.
I wouldn't have lasted this long with moby if it wasn't for the work of the reviewer's who continue to keep me, gently, on the right track, so 'Thank you reviewers, thank you one and all'.