Forum Search  

Highlighting our new(ish) 'dedicated console' section!

Simon Carless (1748) on Sep 16, 2017

Earlier this year, MobyGames launched a 'dedicated console' platform, recognizing that there's a lot of 'many games in one' TV games out there that don't have a central place to get documented.

Thus far contributors have added everything from the NES Classic to bizarre official Mega Drive x guitar games, and lots more besides. There's even a dedicated Tic-Tac-Toe machine from 1956 in the mix somewhere - and lots of Pong-like machines, of course.

Thanks to all MobyGames contributors that helped so far - and yes, we have a 'dedicated handheld' section too, for all you Game & Watch fans.

Re: Highlighting our new(ish) 'dedicated console' section!

Kam1Kaz3NL77 (55101) on Sep 17, 2017

SNES Mini classic coming soon, already gathering the info for it. Dedicated handhelds (game&watch) still plowing through them to add them asap

piltdown_man (143057) on Sep 19, 2017

Rats! I did not know this was possible, too stuck in my own little world. Had a quick look and there's a lot of excellent entries for these platforms.

Unfortunately we just moved house and downsized, lots of the kids old toys - they are over thirty now - were donated or dumped. On the plus side though this gives me more things to look out for at car boots.

Simon Carless (1748) on Sep 20, 2017

Nice! Yeah, would be cool to get some dedicated entries from you, there's a lot of weird devices out there.