Forums > MobyGames > Applying for approver: Mission Impossible!

Havoc Crow (29800) on 8/12/2011 9:46 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

http://atari8bit.mobygames.com/approver-request

"There was a database error while submitting the form. An error report has been submitted and will be looked into shortly."

It'll do it every time. No wonder there are problems with there being so few approvers...

Kabushi (260849) on 8/12/2011 9:55 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Yeah, it seems to be a bit broken. It's best to just PM me or Corn Popper.

I can say there is definitely a bigger need for approvers that what that page might tell. So people shouldn't hesitate to ask even if it says we are full (because we never really are).

You should have access to the Atari 8-bit queue now. Let me know if there are any problems or you can just post on the approver forum.

Havoc Crow (29800) on 8/12/2011 10:46 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Thanks! (AHAHAHA i got admitted into the Inner Circle. Where's the decadent masquerades?)

GAMEBOY COLOR! (1990) on 8/12/2011 12:35 PM · Permalink · Report

I've been asking to be an approver for ages. I can pick up the slack for PS1 and Game Boy platforms. (That's what I'm really familiar with.) Do I have a chance, or will I have to wait until I reach a billion points like everybody else? ;)

vedder (70685) on 8/12/2011 4:41 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

[Q --start DANIEL HAWKS ! wrote--]I've been asking to be an approver for ages. I can pick up the slack for PS1 and Game Boy platforms. (That's what I'm really familiar with.) Do I have a chance, or will I have to wait until I reach a billion points like everybody else? ;) [/Q --end DANIEL HAWKS ! wrote--]

Ho there, the Game Boy queue is almost always empty!

Maybe ask Kabushi or Rob directly what you can help with.

Parf (7873) on 8/12/2011 11:10 PM · Permalink · Report

Well, the Ps1 queue isn't exactly full most of the time either actually. ;)

Somebody bring me Sisko! (8) on 8/12/2011 11:16 PM · Permalink · Report

Isn't the minimum req something like 1000 pts?

GAMEBOY COLOR! (1990) on 8/13/2011 12:05 AM · Permalink · Report

Which I have. :) I'm familiar with all of the major platforms, but I'm really good with the PS1 and all versions of the Game Boy.