🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > MobyGames > Credits Submission Questions

firefang9212 (81827) on 9/23/2016 10:26 PM · Permalink · Report

I'm currently in the process of submitting credits for WipEout 2048 and have ran into a couple of problems.

Firstly two of the groups in the credits only give a title to the VP or manager, while all the other people credited are just listed underneath without titles like so (example). How should I go about adding these?

Secondly about half-way through the credits the company that creates Sony's development tools is credited simply as "Everyone at SN Systems Development and Developer Sevices". Is there a way for me to add this, or should I just leave it out?

Игги Друге (46653) on 9/24/2016 2:16 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start firefang9212 wrote--]Firstly two of the groups in the credits only give a title to the VP or manager, while all the other people credited are just listed underneath without titles like so (example). How should I go about adding these?[/Q --end firefang9212 wrote--]

Add them as "other", "unknown" or just "and".

[Q --start firefang9212 wrote--]Secondly about half-way through the credits the company that creates Sony's development tools is credited simply as "Everyone at SN Systems Development and Developer Sevices". Is there a way for me to add this, or should I just leave it out? [/Q --end firefang9212 wrote--]

Add as entity.