🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > MobyGames > Entry needs multiple corrections, no response from approvers

Dana Fried (4) on 6/12/2017 6:40 AM · Permalink · Report

Back in the day, I was an AI programmer for Volition. I was also a boy at the time, but things change. I've since moved on (I work at Google now) but it would be useful for people to be able to find me on this site under my current legal name - especially if I decide to get back into the industry. Unfortunately, my credit on Red Faction: Guerrilla and my bio page here are still under my old name.

To add to the confusion, there was evidently a game designer with my old name who worked at about the same time, and our pages are combined.

A while back, I submitted a request for correction to split the two developers and update my name, but I've received no response at all and nothing has been changed.

I'm kind of at a loss now - it's important to me that this gets updated but I don't know what to do next. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

MrMamen (11746) on 6/12/2017 11:49 AM · Permalink · Report

What name and developer is this? You do not mention your old name. Also it might be faster to nudge (PM) one of the approvers directly. Sciere for example.

Dana Fried (4) on 6/12/2017 2:33 PM · Permalink · Report

My old name was David Fried. I worked on Red Faction but not the other two games listed. I wanted to try official channels before I went back-door (but thank you for giving me a specific approver contact I can try if this fails).

Patrick Bregger (301030) on 6/12/2017 2:53 PM · Permalink · Report

Unfortunately there is always a substantial backlog for corrections so they tend to take a bit longer. However, I made the requested changes.

Evolyzer (21842) on 6/12/2017 3:11 PM · Permalink · Report

New developer profile: Dana Fried

Dana Fried (4) on 6/12/2017 6:26 PM · Permalink · Report

Thank you so much!