🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > MobyGames > Hi Mobygames

Mo Smith on 9/2/2006 6:59 AM · Permalink · Report

Hi Mobygames

I've send a couple of pics and information about developers to you. You have all refued. You can be sure I will never again send anything to you. I thought you would be happy if somebody helps you. Wrong thought. Egoists!

Ace of Sevens (4479) on 9/2/2006 7:14 AM · Permalink · Report

Could you be more specific? I've encountered a few editors who I thought were pickier than necessary, but overall, it seems like good data is accepted.

Indra was here (20755) on 9/2/2006 6:26 PM · Permalink · Report

Mobygames policy is quality over quantity. We have to check and re-check all information submitted to this site for quality control. It may appear difficult for some, but everyone in Mobygames goes through this process (even the approvers themselves)...and most agree that better and reliable informaton is much better than more information.

We hope you understand that the quality control standard in neccesary to filter the hundreds of submissions we get every single day. It takes a while to understand the process, but eventually you'll get there.

Mo Smith on 9/3/2006 9:19 PM · Permalink · Report

Okay, if you get hundreds of submissions you don't need my help. And sure, I did send only rubbish to you. Not worth to publish.

I will see how long it takes till someone of your writers has found these information I sent to you.

Sciere (930490) on 9/3/2006 9:24 PM · Permalink · Report

I remember you submitted a portrait of "what Peter Molyneux will look like in 20 years".

Depeche Mike (17455) on 9/3/2006 9:26 PM · Permalink · Report

zing!

Terok Nor (42009) on 9/3/2006 9:31 PM · Permalink · Report

Which probably means he has a TIME MACHINE!

Awesome!

So the best way to contribute is to travel into the past, buy some games that are rare today when they originally came out and use those for great contributions: cover scans, credits, release info...

Игги Друге (46653) on 9/4/2006 1:32 AM · Permalink · Report

The game Jelly Monster that you submitted on Sep 02, 2006 has been put into a 'work in progress' status so you can make corrections to the submission and/or answer a question about the submission.

The reason it was sent back is noted as:

<i>Where did you get the release info from?</i>

A day later, in the submissions queue:

The game Jelly Monster:

Status changed to pending, with the comment Trust me, I've got a time machine.

Shoddyan (15004) on 9/4/2006 2:58 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Terok Nor wrote--]So the best way to contribute is to travel into the past, buy some games that are rare today when they originally came out and use those for great contributions: cover scans, credits, release info... [/Q --end Terok Nor wrote--]

Tampering with the past like that could make E.T. on Atari 2600 a best-seller.

can I have a ride in the Delorian please?