🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Talk > Looking for an old game.

kevin czajkowski on 6/21/2007 2:27 AM · Permalink · Report

I've been itching for some classic gaming for a while now and I remember playing an interesting space game a while back. It was one of those 200 games for windows disks, I remember a few of the games on there. Pitfall: a Mayan Adventure, A Day At the Races, and a few titles from a prolific game producer. There was a few games with this format 'blah blah's: game type' like 'something: breakout'. I got this CD from like 1995-2000 by the way.

Anyway about the game, it was crappy vector graphics and each race had a color. I believe you were blue. And you started out with a planet and a ship shaped like a triangle and you were in a galaxy and you claimed planets by landing on them. After a while your planet would send would finished building a colony ship in orbit and would send this ship out to the planet to make a little base on it. You could fly around and shoot the other races and take control of any of your ships and fly them around. Anyway it was wicked fun when I was younger and I want to pick it ip again so if anyone has heard of this game could you please tell me the name of this game and where to get it.

-Thank You