🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Off Topic > Supervision

Catawiki.com (671) on 4/14/2013 6:48 PM · Permalink · Report

I wanted to ad some box scans, but for some reasen i didnt get to choose wich kind of box (keep case, jewel case, etc).

So i can't continue. Any solutions?

Kabushi (261204) on 4/14/2013 7:06 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

This should be fixed now.

I only added box, are there any other packaging types for Supervision?

Catawiki.com (671) on 4/14/2013 7:14 PM · Permalink · Report

Some are sold in a blister packaging. I don't know if MG accept that?

Btw, mine are box.

j.raido 【雷堂嬢太朗】 (95185) on 4/15/2013 10:45 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

It's wonderful to see someone else pitching in for this sadly-neglected little handheld. There are very few good scans for this system out there, so it's nice to see some of them here. Thank you! :)

Reminds me I still need to get around to adding the last 20 or so games, now that I've managed to dig up the ROMs...

Catawiki.com (671) on 4/16/2013 3:41 PM · Permalink · Report

I only have 2 boxed, and around 40 loose cartridges.

But the list here is not compleet, 44 are in MG and there should be around 70 games

I could enter those cartridges if thats ok?

Patrick Bregger (301024) on 4/16/2013 6:19 PM · Permalink · Report

Sure!

j.raido 【雷堂嬢太朗】 (95185) on 4/27/2013 5:41 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start 雷堂嬢太朗 -jotaro.raido- wrote--]Reminds me I still need to get around to adding the last 20 or so games, now that I've managed to dig up the ROMs... [/Q --end 雷堂嬢太朗 -jotaro.raido- wrote--] Working on this now, only a few left to do. I'd like to give a special mention to Sonny Xpress! for being possibly the most stupidly obtuse game on the Supervision, which is really saying something. WHY would you put the status screen and map on the action buttons, then make it so you have to HOLD the select button and press a direction to interact with anything? Madness! Sheer madness!

I spent at least half an hour driving in circles before figuring this out. I was seriously about to give up and declare the game an unfinished beta that doesn't let you do anything.

Catawiki.com (671) on 4/27/2013 5:40 PM · Permalink · Report

I have the game, but no clue on what to do but driving in circles.

A nice site over the supervision http://www.pixelpower.on.ca/supervision/games.asp

j.raido 【雷堂嬢太朗】 (95185) on 4/27/2013 5:59 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Yeah, I've been using that site to help me figure out some of the games. Never would have figured out Scaffolder otherwise. :)

As for Sonny Xpress, it's pretty simple once you know that you use the Select button to interact with buildings. The first thing you have to do is collect a package from the post office; drive beneath it, then hold select and press up. A window should pop up saying you have 1 package. Then check the map to see where it's supposed to go, then drive to that building and use the select button to deliver the package and get money. You can do the same at the gas station to refuel, at the police station to pay traffic fines, and at the bank to deposit or withdraw money.

Catawiki.com (671) on 4/28/2013 9:21 AM · Permalink · Report

I was still wondering, can the blister packaging also be choosen as packaging?

And i dont have a copy of scaffolder so luckely i dont have to figure that one out :). I still mis about 30 games in my collection.

Havoc Crow (29859) on 4/29/2013 5:34 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start fazerco wrote--]A nice site over the supervision http://www.pixelpower.on.ca/supervision/games.asp [/Q --end fazerco wrote--] I think these are just plain adorable. Supervision reminds me of The Little Console That Kinda Could.

"Keep on, DANCING BLOCK."

Catawiki.com (671) on 4/29/2013 4:30 PM · Permalink · Report

Maybe its time to add the megaduck/cougarboy ;)

Игги Друге (46653) on 5/1/2013 10:37 AM · Permalink · Report

I think it is. ;-)

Catawiki.com (671) on 5/1/2013 5:42 PM · Permalink · Report

Or the game master, or the game plus. I have a few games :)

j.raido 【雷堂嬢太朗】 (95185) on 5/1/2013 6:57 PM · Permalink · Report

Or the Gamate. There sure were a lot of weird platforms to come out of Taiwan in the early '90s...

Игги Друге (46653) on 5/4/2013 3:07 PM · Permalink · Report

Yes, the Gamate is a worthwhile addition.

And let us not forget the 遊戯王.

Catawiki.com (671) on 5/4/2013 5:28 PM · Permalink · Report

whats got yu-gi-oh to do with this?

Игги Друге (46653) on 5/4/2013 9:33 PM · Permalink · Report

It is the name of a cheap Chinese portable console.

j.raido 【雷堂嬢太朗】 (95185) on 4/29/2013 10:39 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

[Q --start 雷堂嬢太朗 -jotaro.raido- wrote--]Working on this now, only a few left to do.[/Q --end 雷堂嬢太朗 -jotaro.raido- wrote--] Done! I've finished adding every game I have access to, and the good Mr. JudgeDeadd here has approved the last of them. :) Everything that is not yet on file is either extremely rare and undumped (Journey to the West) or not confirmed to have been released... and also extremely rare and undumped (Devil Paradise, Jade Legend, Ma Jong, Space Battle, Wonder Fish).

fazerco, are there any games you own that aren't on file yet?

Catawiki.com (671) on 4/30/2013 12:22 PM · Permalink · Report

Looks right to me.

The ones you name as rare and undumped i havent seen. Specially Space Battle and wonder fish arent listed in lists where i look. The other 3 should be around, but i dont have those.

j.raido 【雷堂嬢太朗】 (95185) on 4/30/2013 5:20 PM · Permalink · Report

There is a cart scan of Wonder Fish, but it looks to me like it was taken from an advertisement. Apparently a copy sold on eBay last September for about $600 USD, but I can't confirm that. The most complete list I've found was on this Spanish-language forum.

Space Battle may just be an alternate title for Space Fighter.

Catawiki.com (671) on 4/30/2013 5:53 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

About the space battle / space fighter, i think your right

Consoledatabase has a chinese version named tai-kerr boy, maybe the games are from there.

Its a shot in the dark as im also been looking for prove for those games.