Forums > Game Forums > mistake!

antonis nikopolidis (15) on 11/29/2008 11:02 AM · Permalink · Report

this game wasn´t released 21.November,this game for Playstation 2 will released 27 January 2009!!!

Sciere (923797) on 11/29/2008 11:04 AM · Permalink · Report

You're right and it's been removed, but use a release info correction to report this.

Sicarius (61518) on 11/29/2008 1:48 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

It's really sad that one can't even trust what publishers write without triple checking it.

St. Martyne (3648) on 11/29/2008 4:01 PM · Permalink · Report

I wonder about the similarities between Wii and other versions.

Sicarius (61518) on 11/29/2008 4:13 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Well as far as my research goes the controls are changed for the Wii release and of course the graphics aren't as good. And some small gameplay details seem to have been cut out, but nothing major as far as I can tell without actually having played it on the wii (that's why I still included it in this entry). As opposed to Tomb Raider Anniversary Wii, even the riddles are the same according to reviews - and even that release is tugged in with the next-gen versions here at Moby so another reason why I chose to include it.

Oh you asked for similarities not differences - well it is the same story, levels and gameplay :). But I guess the 100% correct answer can only come from someone who has really at least played the Wii version. I just included it based on what I could find out about it.

Btw. if someone wants to add the NDS release: Seperate entry with Santa Cruz Games as the main developer!

St. Martyne (3648) on 11/29/2008 6:38 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Sicarius wrote--] Oh you asked for similarities not differences - well it is the same story, levels and gameplay :) [/Q --end Sicarius wrote--]

No, no. You got the gist of my post correctly. ;-)

Slug Camargo (583) on 11/30/2008 5:47 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start St_Martyne wrote--]I wonder about the similarities between Wii and other versions. [/Q --end St_Martyne wrote--] Well, for one thing there's a chance you won't be able to beat the game, so there =P

Kaminari (1081) on 1/2/2009 5:44 PM · Permalink · Report

Why is the Wii port considered the same game as the next-gen versions, while Force Unleashed Wii/PS2 got a separate entry?

Derek Manning (65) on 1/9/2009 4:21 AM · Permalink · Report

Actually we had to re-make multiple sections of the game to port it to the Wii. The game was build to be next-gen from the ground up so we were not able to make a 1-1 port of the game. There are many Wii-exclusive puzzles and areas so it's almost like playing a new game in many parts. :D I love it!

Sciere (923797) on 1/9/2009 12:04 PM · Permalink · Report

With sufficient differences it can be considered a new game entry, but then only if we can get a description that points out the major differences.

Kaminari (1081) on 1/23/2009 1:46 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

The PS2 version is finally out in the UK, Italy and Benelux. You can re-enable its entry in the DB.

For info, it's identical to the Wii port.

[Edit] Nevermind, did it myself. Note: rest of Europe will be served between 26 and 30 of January. US release is planned for March.