2.5D Engine: Build
Group DescriptionGames using the Build graphics engine, written by Ken Silverman for 3D Realms Entertainment.
The engine improved on DOOM in several ways, including (but not limited to):
- Sloped ceilings and floors
- High-res SVGA and VESA support
- True rooms above rooms
- Moving vehicles
- Transparent sprites
- Underwater swimming
- Map sectors can move during game play
- The History of Ken Silverman's Build Engine (a 10-minute history of the engine, hosted on YouTube).
- Fate Demo (Unreleased Capstone/IntraCorp FPS based on the Build engine; YouTube video - 6.32 minutes)
|Viewing Page 1 of 2||(items 1-25 of 46)||Next|
Front cover for Cryptic Passage for Blood
Front cover for Duke Nukem 3D: Kill a Ton Collection
Front cover for Nuke It 1000
Front cover for Duke it out in D.C.
Front cover for Extreme Paintbrawl
Screenshot from Cryptic Passage for Blood
Screenshot from Duke Nukem 3D: Kill a Ton Collection
Screenshot from Duke!ZONE II
Screenshot from Duke it out in D.C.
Screenshot from Extreme Paintbrawl