2.5D Engine: Build
Group DescriptionGames using the Build graphics engine, written by Ken Silverman for 3D Realms Entertainment.
The engine improved on DOOM in several ways, including (but not limited to):
- Sloped ceilings and floors
- High-res SVGA and VESA support
- True rooms above rooms
- Moving vehicles
- Transparent sprites
- Underwater swimming
- Map sectors can move during game play
- The History of Ken Silverman's Build Engine (a 10-minute history of the engine, hosted on YouTube).
- Fate Demo (Unreleased Capstone/IntraCorp FPS based on the Build engine; YouTube video - 6.32 minutes)
|Viewing Page 1 of 2||(items 1-25 of 45)||Next|
Front cover for Redneck Deer Huntin'
Front cover for Duke Nukem 3D: Kill a Ton Collection
Front cover for Shadow Warrior
Front cover for Duke!ZONE
Front cover for Nuke It 1000
Screenshot from Redneck Deer Huntin'
Screenshot from Duke Nukem 3D: Kill a Ton Collection
Screenshot from Shadow Warrior
Screenshot from William Shatner's TekWar
Screenshot from Euijeok: Im Kkeokjeong