2.5D Engine: Build
Group DescriptionGames using the Build graphics engine, written by Ken Silverman for 3D Realms Entertainment.
The engine improved on DOOM in several ways, including (but not limited to):
- Sloped ceilings and floors
- High-res SVGA and VESA support
- True rooms above rooms
- Moving vehicles
- Transparent sprites
- Underwater swimming
- Map sectors can move during game play
- The History of Ken Silverman's Build Engine (a 10-minute history of the engine, hosted on YouTube).
- Fate Demo (Unreleased Capstone/IntraCorp FPS based on the Build engine; YouTube video - 6.32 minutes)
|Viewing Page 1 of 2||(items 1-25 of 45)||Next|
Front cover for Blood: Plasma Pak
Front cover for Redneck Rampage
Front cover for Redneck Rampage: Family Reunion
Front cover for Blood
Front cover for Duke it out in D.C.
Screenshot from Blood: Plasma Pak
Screenshot from Twin Dragon
Screenshot from Redneck Rampage
Screenshot from Blood
Screenshot from Duke it out in D.C.