2.5D Engine: Build
Group DescriptionGames using the Build graphics engine, written by Ken Silverman for 3D Realms Entertainment.
The engine improved on DOOM in several ways, including (but not limited to):
- Sloped ceilings and floors
- High-res SVGA and VESA support
- True rooms above rooms
- Moving vehicles
- Transparent sprites
- Underwater swimming
- Map sectors can move during game play
- The History of Ken Silverman's Build Engine (a 10-minute history of the engine, hosted on YouTube).
- Fate Demo (Unreleased Capstone/IntraCorp FPS based on the Build engine; YouTube video - 6.32 minutes)
|Viewing Page 1 of 2||(items 1-25 of 45)||Next|
Front cover for Duke Nukem 3D
Front cover for Blood
Front cover for Redneck Rampage: Family Reunion
Front cover for Redneck Icechest of Value
Front cover for Extreme Paintbrawl
Screenshot from Duke Nukem 3D
Screenshot from Blood
Screenshot from Extreme Paintbrawl
Screenshot from Redneck Deer Huntin'
Screenshot from World War II GI