2.5D Engine: Build
Group DescriptionGames using the Build graphics engine, written by Ken Silverman for 3D Realms Entertainment.
The engine improved on DOOM in several ways, including (but not limited to):
- Sloped ceilings and floors
- High-res SVGA and VESA support
- True rooms above rooms
- Moving vehicles
- Transparent sprites
- Underwater swimming
- Map sectors can move during game play
- The History of Ken Silverman's Build Engine (a 10-minute history of the engine, hosted on YouTube).
- Fate Demo (Unreleased Capstone/IntraCorp FPS based on the Build engine; YouTube video - 6.32 minutes)
|Viewing Page 1 of 2||(items 1-25 of 46)||Next|
Front cover for Redneck Rampage Rides Again
Front cover for Nuke It 1000
Front cover for Redneck Deer Huntin'
Front cover for William Shatner's TekWar
Front cover for NAM
Screenshot from Duke!ZONE II
Screenshot from Duke Nukem's Penthouse Paradise
Screenshot from Redneck Rampage Rides Again
Screenshot from Euijeok: Im Kkeokjeong
Screenshot from Redneck Deer Huntin'