2.5D Engine: Build
Group DescriptionGames using the Build graphics engine, written by Ken Silverman for 3D Realms Entertainment.
The engine improved on DOOM in several ways, including (but not limited to):
- Sloped ceilings and floors
- High-res SVGA and VESA support
- True rooms above rooms
- Moving vehicles
- Transparent sprites
- Underwater swimming
- Map sectors can move during game play
- The History of Ken Silverman's Build Engine (a 10-minute history of the engine, hosted on YouTube).
- Fate Demo (Unreleased Capstone/IntraCorp FPS based on the Build engine; YouTube video - 6.32 minutes)
|Viewing Page 2 of 2||(items 26-47 of 47)||Previous|
Front cover for Duke Xtreme
Front cover for Duke!ZONE
Front cover for Powerslave
Front cover for Total Meltdown
Front cover for Nuke It 1000
Screenshot from Duke Xtreme
Screenshot from Powerslave
Screenshot from Total Meltdown
Screenshot from Redneck Deer Huntin'
Screenshot from William Shatner's TekWar