2.5D Engine: Build
Group DescriptionGames using the Build graphics engine, written by Ken Silverman for 3D Realms Entertainment.
The engine improved on DOOM in several ways, including (but not limited to):
- Sloped ceilings and floors
- High-res SVGA and VESA support
- True rooms above rooms
- Moving vehicles
- Transparent sprites
- Underwater swimming
- Map sectors can move during game play
- The History of Ken Silverman's Build Engine (a 10-minute history of the engine, hosted on YouTube).
- Fate Demo (Unreleased Capstone/IntraCorp FPS based on the Build engine; YouTube video - 6.32 minutes)
|Viewing Page 2 of 2||(items 26-48 of 48)||Previous|
Front cover for Witchaven II: Blood Vengeance
Front cover for Duke Nukem 3D: Kill a Ton Collection
Front cover for Duke Xtreme
Front cover for Duke!ZONE
Front cover for Redneck Deer Huntin'
Screenshot from Witchaven II: Blood Vengeance
Screenshot from Duke Nukem 3D: Kill a Ton Collection
Screenshot from Euijeok: Im Kkeokjeong
Screenshot from Duke Xtreme
Screenshot from Redneck Deer Huntin'