Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
Group DescriptionAny game that is produced under or based on the official Dungeons & Dragons™ (D&D) or Advanced Dungeons & Dragons™ (AD&D) brands and is officially licensed under them.
Traditional gameplay usually consists of a group of characters (called a party) who are joined together to battle together toward common goals (called quests), although many adaptations may not follow this rule. Movement, combat, and character attributes are often calculated using algorithms that simulate rolling dice.
The D&D/AD&D rules have been updated and revised several times and recent video games typically incorporate the most current version of the rules.
Related Game Groups for individual campaign settings:
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Dark Sun
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Dragonlance
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Eberron
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Forgotten Realms
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Greyhawk
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Mystara
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Ravenloft
|Viewing Page 1 of 6||(items 1-25 of 126)||Next|
Front cover for Neverwinter Nights: The Complete Collection
Front cover for Neverwinter Nights 2 Deluxe
Front cover for Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy
Front cover for Lords of Waterdeep
Front cover for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Screenshot from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Screenshot from Neverwinter Nights 2: Gold
Screenshot from Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of Neverwinter
Screenshot from Neverwinter
Screenshot from Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir