Game Feature: Original Theme Song
Group DescriptionThis group includes games that feature a theme song written for the game explicitly. A theme song is basically the vocal version of the main theme that is probably used in the menu, opening title screen or throughout the game, and by the endgame it plays the vocal version to amplify the theme at the right moment. Sometimes, it only exists as a song, and is not complemented by instrumental variations throughout the game.
- The song can be in any language but it must have lyrics (vocals without actual lyrics should not count).
- Games based on a movie featuring a theme song written for the movie should not be added to this group.
- Games based on anime featuring a theme song from anime or other TV series should not be added to this group.
- The theme song must be a song with actual lyrics, not just an instrumental theme.
- Remakes or sequels using the same theme song from the first/original game in the series should not be added unless they have their own unique theme song.
- Theme songs that are remixes or covers of existing tracks should not be included here (i.e. "Saboteur" game featuring remixed version of "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone).
- If a game features one or more songs during gameplay, but they are not made as the game's theme songs, just random in-game songs, it should not be in this group.
- 007: Everything or Nothing (theme song: "Everything or Nothing", vocal: Mya)
- Final Fantasy X (theme song: "Suteki Da ne", vocal: Ritsuki Nakano)
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (theme song: "Heavens Divide", vocal: Donna Burke)
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (theme song: "Snake Eater", vocal: Cynthia Harrell)
- Parasite Eve (theme song: "Somnia Memorias", vocal: Shani Rigsbee)
Front cover for Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
Front cover for Sonic Adventure
Front cover for 007: Everything or Nothing
Front cover for Parasite Eve
Front cover for Super Mario Odyssey
Screenshot from Sonic Adventure
Screenshot from 007: Everything or Nothing
Screenshot from Parasite Eve
Screenshot from Super Mario Odyssey
Screenshot from Octodad: Dadliest Catch