Gameplay feature: Fishing
Group DescriptionGames where player participation in fishing activities is a small or an optional feature in a game, not qualified for the Sports: Fishing sub-genre.
Fishing by a pond in Harvest Moon (1996).
- Games where fishing is part of the major plot or representation of gameplay should not be included in this game group.
- This is not a fishing-themed game group. Controllable players may be able to manually fish, either with a use of a fishing rod, net, or an occasional fireball spell in order to catch fish. Games that imply fishing, however provide no available feature of actual player participation in fishing, should be excluded from this game group.
- Gameplay feature: Alchemy
- Gameplay feature: Botany, Farming, Gardening
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Hunting
- Gameplay feature: Survival Cooking
|Viewing Page 1 of 3||(items 1-25 of 56)||Next|
Front cover for Minecraft
Front cover for Monster Hunter Tri
Front cover for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Collector's Edition)
Front cover for Don't Starve
Front cover for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Screenshot from Minecraft
Screenshot from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Collector's Edition)
Screenshot from Don't Starve
Screenshot from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Screenshot from Torchlight