Gameplay feature: Gambling
Group DescriptionGames where player may participate in betting, gambling, or equivalent activities as an alternate source of income for in-game purposes. Gambling in this regard is a minor or an optional feature in the game and does not qualify for the Non-Sports: Casino sub-genre.
- Games where the player may bet or gamble for real money should be excluded from this game group. For the purposes of this game group, gambling only refers to an alternate source of income for the player in-game.
- Games where betting or gambling is part of the major plot or representation of gameplay, should not be included in this game group.
- Games that already qualify for Non-Sports: Board/Party Game sub-genre, Non-Sports: Cards sub-genre, Non-Sports: Chess sub-genre, should be excluded from this game group, unless minor gambling elements (in accordance to the aforementioned) are identified.
- Games where the player may participate in activities similarly used in gambling, however winning or losing does not affect the character either in the form of gaining or losing money or items, should be excluded from this game group.
- This is not a gambling-themed game group. Players must have access to optionally bet or gamble, may it be in the form of board games, cards, chocobo racing, dwarven roulette, slot machines, or other similar activities, for the purposes to win money or items and may continue to repeat this process without restriction. Games that promote a gambling atmosphere, however provide no available feature of actual player-participation in gambling activities should be excluded from this game group.
|Viewing Page 1 of 2||(items 1-25 of 44)||Next|
Front cover for Fallout: New Vegas
Front cover for Final Fantasy VII
Front cover for Fallout 2
Front cover for Fable: The Lost Chapters
Front cover for Red Dead Redemption
Screenshot from Fallout: New Vegas
Screenshot from Final Fantasy VII
Screenshot from Fallout 2
Screenshot from Dangel
Screenshot from Fable: The Lost Chapters