Games in which you can have children
Group DescriptionGames where the player (as a parent) may optionally choose to produce additional offspring to clog up the already over-populated world. :)
- Note that having children is an optional choice, thus the player must actively decide whether or not to have children or decide to conduct in an activity that leads to the likelihood that children may be resulted from that action (do we really need to explicitly mention which activity? :p).
- Games where children are automatically produced without prompting the player (usually strategy games) should be excluded from this game group.
- For purposes of this game group, children happily born in the game should have an active effect on gameplay, either in the form of a controllable child, a child which offers certain bonuses to the character, or having a child will prompt the player to adapt an additional form of gameplay (e.g. raising the child). Games where children merely represent a graphical feature without any effect on the gameplay, consequence of story/ending, or other alternatives that do not effect the overall gameplay should be excluded from this game group.
- Godsims or games where the player can force the population to produce offspring, should be excluded from this game group. Unless of course, a child actually is the offspring of the player.
- Acquiring monsters or other forms of life and raising them not as children should be excluded from this game group. The parent-child relation should be explicitly noticeable in this regard. So pokémons, digimons, and all other mons are out.
- An official marital status is not required.
- Applies to all life forms. Excluding the happy broccoli family would be oddly, er...racist.
- Adoption options shall be regarded as acceptable, if it fulfills the aforementioned requirements.
|Viewing Page 1 of 2||(items 1-25 of 27)||Next|
Front cover for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire
Front cover for The Sims 4
Front cover for Hanse: Die Expedition
Front cover for The Guild 2: Venice
Front cover for Fable II: Platinum Hits
Screenshot from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire
Screenshot from Hanse: Die Expedition
Screenshot from The Guild 2: Venice
Screenshot from King's Bounty: The Legend
Screenshot from The Sims