DescriptionMaisy's Playhouse is based on characters from a children's book series by author/illustrator Lucy Cousins, and an animated television series, characterized by it's bright primary colors and the thick hand-drawn appearance of its outlines. Maisy herself is a little white mouse; she and her animal friends explore places and activities of interest to toddlers.
In this game the player is introduced to three rooms in Maisy's house; in each room are many clickable animations to explore with the mouse - drawers and cabinets open to reveal items, water runs and the toilet flushes, toys move and lights click on and off. There are three levels to choose from, and at the 3rd level Maisy will enter the room and perform an appropriate activity, such as taking a bath or donning outdoor clothing. In the top left of each screen is an easel icon which brings the player to a page of seven mini-games:
- Gingerbread Cookies - piece together broken cookies and then decorate and print
- Hide and Seek - find Maisy and her friends hiding on the page
- Painting - find the picture that doesn't belong in Maisy's painting
- Clean-up - click on Maisy's toys to put them away in her playroom
- Getting Dressed - choose the appropriate clothes for Maisy to put on for a specified activity
- Train - help Maisy's friends board her train
- Coloring - listen to directions to help Maisy finish a painting or print out to color later
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Review Corner||Windows||1999||9.2 out of 10||92|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Produced and Written By: