Not an American user?
DescriptionIn the spirit of past collections (such as Action 52, Cassette 50 and endless "Hong Kong special" pirate cartridge compilations) of entertainingly defective and charmingly terrible games, a call went out to solicit mass quantities of the flimsiest games possible, taking up the torch in pure Ed Wood style and sometimes basing games entirely around the expropriation of public domain clip art and sample tutorial game assets. In 48 hours, 17 designers threw together over a hundred simple games (most using Clickteam's free Klik & Play engine) many of which are even playable! Games include:
- ALIEN FIGHTER 2000
- Air/Sea Giraffe, an homage to Jeff Minter
- Allard Quest
- Arrow Arrow Revolution, the first of several takes on rhythm games
- Banana Space Adventure
- Battle Chess Deluxe Kasparov-bot Edition
- Bike Adventure!
- blockvaders, a 3D take on Space Invaders
- Butt Pirate
- Cat Golfing
- Click On A Chair Holy Crap Limited Edition
- Clickity Clickit
- Climb King
- Climb King Lite
- Collect 100 Jems
- cosmicarkatamari, an unprecedented mash-up
- Dave Halverson's Review Quest
- defend the moon
- Dice Fighter
- Disco Party
- Don't Hit The Spikes!
- Don't Stop Believin', representing the war in every man's heart between religion and gluttony
- Drive A Bike
- Dueling Sandwiches
- Eat The Moon
- Emotional Rollercoaster
- Endless Showdown
- Explodin' Shit
- Extreme Calculator!
- Fight a Chicken
- Fight a Parrot
- Fight A Duck With The Longest Ever Recorded Bird Penis, the game with the second-longest title in this collection
- Finger Smashes
- Freestyle Box 2007
- Friday Night Radical Dream Date
- Ghost VS Truck
- Go Go Power Rangers
- Happy Time Electro Sex
- Happy with Sad
- Happy with Sad Turbo Deluxe
- Help the Laser Wizard
- here comes the judge
- homeworld defense
- Hot Zeppelin History Stage
- House Centipede Fun
- Hungry Hedgehogs MMORPG
- Juggling Forever
- Keys Keys Keys
- Kick the Habbit (you addict!)
- Kick the Hobbit
- Kicking the Hobbit 2: Hobbit Season
- Kill Yourself, the dark horse emo hit of the season
- LASER LAND
- Le paraplui perdu, a sophisticated foreign art piece
- Metal Axe Warriors
- Money, Sex, Power, Fame
- Moon Giraffe
- Nitro Time Rock and Roll
- Not even remotely original
- Outrun the Ball
- PREGGERS!, where you help an egg evade spermatozoa
- Piano Comand
- Piano Tutor
- Pick Up The Phone And Die, a graphical twist on the IF classic
- Pie Boy
- Pizza VS Circle
- Platform Builder
- Possummer, Frogger with... possums
- Race Car!
- Sad Old Man, an existential search for meaning
- Shakespeare Shakespeare Revolution, putting to bed any claims of the Bard's musty irrelevance in the modern day
- Sideways Man Adventures
- Sky is Falling
- Slide Puzzle Insanity
- Slide Puzzle Insanity: Special Edition
- Slide Puzzle Madness
- Slow Race
- spank your pussy
- Super Corporate Executive Quest II HD Turbo Remix Deluxe: Return To Lord Skullington's Castle
- Super Slow Motion Asteroid Runner
- Swordquest: Horseworld
- This Game Stars My Penis, a kind of multimedia enhanced Astrotit
- This Is The Last Goddamn Game I'm Making: Fuck You
- Tiny Dancer
- Too Many Cheerios
- Triangle Crosser
- Truck VS Ghost
- Ukulele Master
- Violent Fighting: Ogre King Challenge
- WHAT THE HECK DO I DO?
- Walk you home tonight
- You Have A Hangover
- You have a hangover II - Superbowl (aka Splatterhouse)
- ZEPPELIN SPACE ADVENTURE
- Zombie in Space!
- and 100 Robots, a cherry atop a sundae you may not want to eat your way through.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
GlitchesAs reported by its developers, Super Corporate Executive Quest II HD Turbo Remix Deluxe: Return To Lord Skullington's Castle "cannot be run from the menu because its name is too goddamn long."
This can be circumvented by opening SpindleyQ/Corporate/Game.txt and editing the file to reflect a shorter, less menu-breaking name.
InspirationThe compilation of 100-in-one Klik & Play Pirate Kart was inspired by the TIGSource B-Game competition.
- TIGSource B-Game competition
- 007 - #6 out of 29
Related Web Sites
- 100-in-one Klik & Plat Pirate Kart homepage -- Contains everything, including the initial casting of the gauntlet, the game-by-game return and free, legal download of the final package.
Pseudo_Intellectual (43843) added 100-in-one Klik & Play Pirate Kart (Windows) on Nov 07, 2007
Anna Anthropy (aka dessgeega), Develop CO, Eudaimon, Haze Rever, J. Reed (aka Botagel: Allard Quest; Bike Adventure!; Banana Space Adventure), Kirk Israel (ALIEN FIGHTER 2000; blockvaders; breastpong; cosmicarkatamari; homeworld defense; nudge; PREGGERS!), Laco, Matthew Williamson (aka Shapermc: Collect 100 Jems; Kick the Habbit you addict!; Outrun the Ball; Sad Old Man; Sky is Falling), Isaac Rounds (aka MR ISAAC), PizzaTime!, Preston Whited (Dice Fighter; Pizza VS Circle; Endless Showdown), Quaggy!, Raphael Shinners (aka Freight-Train: Battle Chess Deluxe Kasparov-bot Edition; Emotional Rollercoaster; You have a hangover II - Superbowl; Money Sex Power Fame; Not even remotely original; Walk you home tonight), Seppel, six, Swimmy, Jeremy J. Penner (aka SpindleyQ), Alan Gordon