Not an American user?
Description1080° Snowboarding is a snowboard racing game. The player will find 6 downhill slopes and a half-pipe as courses, several characters to choose from, and be able to perform more than 25 tricks. After choosing a character and a board among the available eight, the player can compete in a variety of events:
- Match Race: Race head-to-head against a computer controlled opponent.
- Time Attack: Try to beat the best time down a slope.
- Trick Attack: Try to get the best trick score on a slope.
- Contest: Race for the best time down a slalom route.
- 2P Vs.: Race against a friend.
- Practice: Practice tricks in a half-pipe or jump slope.
- "TenEighty Snowboarding" -- Alternate spelling
- "テン・エイティ スノーボーディング" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
|THE best snowboarding game, ever||Nintendo 64||Tracer__ (13)|
The Press Says
|Nintendo Land||Nintendo 64||2003||94 out of 100||94|
|Game Play 64||Nintendo 64||Mar, 1998||92 out of 100||92|
|Official Nintendo Magazine||Wii||Jan 18, 2008||91 out of 100||91|
|Gaming Entertainment Monthly||Nintendo 64||Dec 16, 1998||90 out of 100||90|
|Power Unlimited||Nintendo 64||Nov, 1998||8.9 out of 10||89|
|Gaming Target||Nintendo 64||Jun 22, 2000||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Joypad||Nintendo 64||Apr, 1998||8 out of 10||80|
|Nintendo Life||Wii||Jan 19, 2008||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Wii||Jan 19, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|VicioJuegos.com||Wii||Feb 20, 2008||80 out of 100||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesTowards the end of the Mountain Village course, what appears to be Mr Bean's yellow Mini lies stranded in a snowdrift, next to Bean's arch-nemesis, the blue Reliant Robin.
Related Web Sites
Nintendo 64 Credits