This was a cart that was released in PAL format in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Most were the pack in game with the Atari 2600 in the UK and Atari 7800 in Australia and New Zealand but it was also released as a boxed separate game for the Atari 2600. A different game was selected every time the Atari 2600 or Atari 7800 was turned on.
The games were:
- UFO (a renaming of U. S. Game's Space Jockey)
- Flag Capture
- Human Cannonball
- Reversi (a renaming of Atari's Othello)
- Activision's Checkers
- Slot Racers
- Fishing (a graphic hack of Activision's Fishing Derby in which you are fishing for crabs)
- Freeway Rabbit (a graphic hack of Activision's Freeway in which you are a rabbit)
- Space War
- Fun with Numbers
- 3-D Tic-Tac-Toe
- Miniature Golf
- Activision's Boxing
- Air-Sea Battle
- Freeway Chicken (a renaming of Activision's Freeway)
- Activision's Tennis
- Activision's Skiing
- Activision's Fishing Derby
- Sky Diver
- Activision's Stampede
- Activision's Laser Blast
- Slot Machine
- Home Run
- Ant Party (a renaming of CommaVid's Cosmic Swarm)
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Supposed version differences
This was the pack-in game for the Atari 7800 in Australia and New Zealand, but all the games are Atari 2600
versions. The list of games on the Atari 7800 cartridge is exactly like its 2600 counterpart. The instructions say the games Activision's Checkers
were supposed to have been replaced by Adventure
but they were not.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by LepricahnsGold (67949)
on Jul 02, 2006.