DescriptionThe war on the Seiddab rages on, and you now take part in an attack on their moon base. You fly a hovercraft a bit above the moon's surface, and must shoot down the enemy's DAB tanks. After that ring of defense is penetrated, you must dodge your way through a space minefield above a mountain range, and then a missile firing range before reach the Seiddab's command base.
Unlike its predecessor, 3D Seiddab Attack, you are now flying, and can make more adventurous maneuvers.
- "Lunattack" -- C64 + Dragon 32/64 in-game title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Crash!||ZX Spectrum||May, 1984||90 out of 100||90|
|Home Computing Weekly||ZX Spectrum||May 15, 1984||80|
|Sinclair User||ZX Spectrum||Jun, 1984||6 out of 10||60|
|Your Commodore||Commodore 64||Apr, 1985||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Game Base 64, a C64 game database (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes. )
- World of Spectrum - 3D Lunattack (Archive file / Download and play links / Additional material / Player reviews / Magazine references / Magazine adverts)
- ZX Spectrum Reviews (For ZX Spectrum: magazine game reviews in HTML.)