Description3D Spryjinx is a platform game in which two players compete to get the highest score by jumping on platforms. Platforms are moving from the top of the screen to the bottom where they are destroyed by lava. Initially all the platforms are grey but when a player jumps onto a platform it will change color to that players color. A number on the platform indicates how much points it is worth and this amount will be added to the players score when it drops into the lava (if it's green the green player will get the points and if it's blue the blue player will get the points). In addition to standard platform blocks with numbers on them there are ones with a question mark (gives a random number of points) and ones with a red devil (moves to adjacent free spaces).
To make the game more interesting there are several bonus items:
- Red pirate: The player who get the pirate steals any power up the other player has.
- Yellow face: While this power up is active the player may touch the other player to confuse him/her.
- Ghost: While this power up is active the player may touch the other player to make him/her invisible.
- Stop sign: Stops the time.
- Paint bucket: Allows the player to paint platform blocks permanently. The opponent can not change the color.
- Lightning bolt: The player will move twice as fast.
- Bomb: Destroys a number of platform blocks.
- Magnet: Allows the player to move platform blocks to free places by jumping out in the air.
- Switch: The player changes places.
This game is a 3D sequel to Spryjinx and was written in C++ with Allegro.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameHippo.com||Sep 25, 2000||9 out of 10||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.