DescriptionIn Brain Dead 13, the player takes on the role of a young computer expert who one day is called to fix a computer at some scary castle and in no time flat, finds himself in trouble.
It is up to the player to use the complex moves of an interactive movie to escape from the castle. This animated adventure is basically based on the player's judgment on which direction you think the character might go, and if the player guesses wrong, death.
- "Braindead 13: Starring Fritz" -- Tag-lined title
- "Brain Dead 13" -- Alternate spelling of title
- "ブレインデッド13" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Don Bluth / Readysoft interactive movies
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Protagonist: Mullet haircut
There are no reviews for the 3DO release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Apr, 1996||7.6 out of 10||76|
|GameFan Magazine||May, 1996||73 out of 100||73|
|All Game Guide||1998||70|
|Video Games||Feb, 1996||62 out of 100||62|
There are currently no topics for this game.
BoxThis game had an unusual, long rectangular box different from the usual (flat) square box found in most games.
Related Web Sites
- Braindead 13 - Wikipedia (article about the game in the open encyclopedia)
Directed and Produced by: