missing cover art
DescriptionMaxis takes their Sim-building line vertical with SimTower, an original concept from Japan (where vertical living is much more commonplace than in many parts of the world).
Your goal is to build a skyscraper that is both tall, aethestically pleasing, popular, and, most importantly, economically profitable. To be successful, your building cannot just be levels upon levels of officespace, or just an apartment sky-rise, but a multi-functional haven for humanity featuring everything from penthouses to theatres, restaurants to shopping malls. The centerpiece of your tower design is your elevators and proper managment is the key.
You can watch your Sims enter and leave your grand tower, getting impatient waiting for elevators, or having a hectic work day at the office. You can even train in on one or two, to server as a metering stick for their compatriots, or just to peek into the average workday of the little people living in your building. Or watch the security and resuce crews race as distasters like bomb threats and fires rampage through your well-crafted skyscraper.
There are no 3DO user screenshots for this game.
There are 42 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "The Tower" -- Japanese title
- "Sim Tower: Das vertikale Imperium" -- German title
- "ザ・タワー" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the 3DO release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaSimTower was one of a scant few commercial games to use WinG, a game library developed by Microsoft during the brief period between the Windows game SDK and DirectX.
Related Web Sites
- Mart's SimTower Fan Site (Cheats, Trainers, Saved games and Creations)
- McLure's SimTower Stuff (Building Tips, Tower Images, Tower Downloads, Links)
- Peter's Place: SimTower (Tower building tips)
- Simtower webring list (If you want to see more websites on the matter. Warning: not all are useful!)
- Uval And Harel's Unofficial SimTower Page (Tips & Tricks for SimTower)
- ZealGames: SimTower (Strategy Guide, Cheats, Downloads, Towers)
- ZellGamers SimTower Website (Information on the game, Help Guide, Tower Downloads)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.