DescriptionYou play a Rebel space cadet and have various missions to complete: Flying starships, destroying Walkers, infiltrating an enemy base etc. All viewpoints and gameplay is through the use of motion video backdrops.
There are no 3DO screenshots for this game.
There are 28 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "מלחמת הכוכבים: מתקפת המורדים" -- Hebrew spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the 3DO release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||Mar, 1995||9 out of 10||90|
|GamePro (US)||Mar, 1995||4 out of 5||80|
|Joystick (French)||Jan, 1995||80 out of 100||80|
|Freak||May, 1995||80 out of 100||80|
|Game Players||Mar, 1995||70 out of 100||70|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Apr, 1995||70|
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||Mar 20, 2005||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TechnologyOne nice touch about the video background is that it is larger than the screen. This allowed the developers to shift it up/down/left/right according to player movement, and it helps mask the fact that it's on rails. Another nice trick is a very quick interpolation and rotation section of the video playback code, which allows them to rotate the backdrop +/- 15 degrees if you bank left or right.
- GameStar (Germany)
- Issue 12/1999 - #16 in the "100 Most Important PC Games of the Nineties" ranking
- Issue 01/2007 - One of the "Ten Most Influential PC-Games" (It is almost solely responsible for the fast establishing of CD-ROM drives for PC games. This allowed other developers to free themselves from space restrictions and experiment with new ideas, e.g. FMV sequences.)
- Issue #4 - #5 on the "Top 25 Worst Video Games of All-Time" list
- Power Play
- Issue 02/1994 – Best CD-ROM Game in 1993