DescriptionFighting game ported from the classic and wildly popular "Street Fighter 2" franchise. Choose from a variety of characters and use their fighting skills to beat opponents and become the world champion fighter.
Advantages over the original Street Fighter 2 include faster fighting speed, 4 new characters, new locations, and more balanced/streamlined moves for the original characters.
There are no 3DO screenshots for this game.
There are 32 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Super Street Fighter II X: Grand Master Challenge" -- Japanese title
- "Super Street Fighter II X for Matching Service" -- Japanese Dreamcast title
- "スーパーストリートファイターIIＸ for Matching Service" -- Japanese Dreamcast spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Like a prophecy of what 32-bit was going to be about!||Fake Spam (94)|
|HonestGamers||Dec 13, 2003||10 out of 10||100|
|GameFan Magazine||Jan, 1995||97 out of 100||97|
|Game Players||Jan, 1995||96 out of 100||96|
|Joystick (French)||Jan, 1995||95 out of 100||95|
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||Dec 10, 2003||9.5 out of 10||95|
|The Video Game Critic||Apr 11, 2002||A-||91|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Mar, 1995||90|
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||Feb, 1995||9 out of 10||90|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Jan, 1995||8 out of 10||80|
|GamePro (US)||Feb, 1995||4 out of 5||80|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
Jul 10, 2007
TriviaThe game received two awards in GameFan's 1994 "Megawards" (Vol 3, Iss. 1)
- Overall Fighting Game of the Year
- Best 3DO Fighting Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Street Fighter II (Wikipedia page has information about the game, including the Turbo version)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.