missing cover art
DescriptionWorld Cup Golf takes the player to Puerto Rico's own Hyatt Dorado Beach Golf Course as they can choose from a bevy of fictional golfers or create their own in 18 rounds of golf. There are 15 types of tournaments to choose from including skins, medal and stableford to name a few. Players can also practice their swing on the driving range.
Players can also customize weather conditions as well as choose from a plethora of camera shots including the "Ball Cam" that follows the ball to its location. Like many golf games, a meter is used to determine the accuracy and the power of the players swing and also features in-game commentary.
There are no 3DO user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "World Cup Golf: Professional Edition" -- US / European Saturn title
- "World Cup Golf in Hyatt Dorado Beach" -- Japanese PlayStation title
- "World Cup Golf: Hyatt Golf Course" -- Japanese PlayStation media title
- "World Cup Golf" -- European CD-i title
- "ワールドカップゴルフ イン・ハイアット ドラド ビーチ" -- Japanese PlayStation title spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamePro (US)||Feb, 1995||4 out of 5||80|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Feb, 1995||7 out of 10||70|
|Video Games||Apr, 1995||58 out of 100||58|
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||Feb, 1995||5 out of 10||50|
|CD Player||1996||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.