Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Gabrielle's having a bad day. She sneezed her soul right out of her body! She'll have to travel to Monsterville, the home of all things that go bump in the night, to get help. Only by busting out the ghostliest dance moves and thrilling and chilling people will she be able to scare up the power she needs to get herself back into her body! It's a spooktacular rhythm adventure!
- Catchy tunes will have you tapping, sliding, and flicking in time to the music!
- Unlock chilling minigames!
- Earn tons of terror-ific outfits, items, and more!
- A fun-filled story with over 30 stages to master!
There are no Nintendo 3DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "うしみつモンストルオ リンゼと魔法のリズム" -- Japanese spelling
- "Ushimitsu Monstruo: Linze to Mahō no Rhythm" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Nov 03, 2011||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D (official website)
- Ushimitsu Monstruo: Linze to Mahou no Rhythm (Santa Entertainment website)
- Wikipedia: Ushimitsu Monstruo: Linze to Mahou no Rhythm (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)