DescriptionPoké Transporter is a sister application to Pokémon Bank that can only be downloaded from Pokémon Bank's main menu. It allows players to transfer Pokémon from Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 to Pokémon Bank, where they can then be transferred to Pokémon X and Y. The program's function is limited, as it only transfers Pokémon from Box 1 of the inserted DS game card, and it will transfer the entire box without letting the player choose which Pokémon they want to transfer. This means only thirty Pokémon can be transferred at once. Since Pokémon Bank has a Box for transferred Pokémon, it must be emptied before Poké Transporter is used again. Certain changes may also be made to transferred Pokémon based on Ability, nicknames and native language.
There are no Nintendo 3DS user screenshots for this game.
- "PokéMover" -- Japanese title
- "ポケムーバー" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Legality Checker OdditiesThe servers for Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter contain legality checkers to ensure none of the Pokémon that pass through the service have been modified by external programs. However, a number of oversights and false positives have resulted in some Pokémon being evaluated incorrectly.
- Although exceedingly rare, the Jirachi from the North American Pokémon Colosseum pre-order bonus disc can be shiny. However, prior to August 1, 2014, the legality checker did not account for this and marked all such Jirachi as illegal.
- A number of Pokémon are only capable of learning Pay Day in the first-generation games. Although most such Pokémon from the Virtual Console releases pass the legality check, Mewtwo does not.
- An event Arceus from 2010 came with the moves Roar of Time and Spacial Rend. Since Arceus can't learn these moves in normal gameplay, it is mistakenly marked as illegal.
- A glitch in first-generation Pokémon games allows the player to obtain any Pokémon by manipulating certain values. Mew obtained through this method are usually marked as illegal, but an arbitrary code execution exploit can fool the legality checker into accepting such a Mew.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.