DescriptionPokémon Rumble Blast is the sequel to the WiiWare-exclusive Pokémon Rumble. Gameplay is similar to the first game, with the player exploring various areas and recruiting new Pokémon, with some RPG-like elements. The same concept of toy Pokémon is used.
Toy Pokémon are able to heal after battles using a liquid called Glowdrops. However, someone's been stealing the Glowdrops from each town's fountain and barely leaving enough. It up to you and your friends to go to each town and try to catch up to who's responsible. Of course, to get to each new area, you'll need to win at least one Battle Royale
- "Super Pokémon Scramble" -- Japanese title
- "Super Pokémon Rumble" -- PAL title
- "スーパーポケモンスクランブル" -- Japanese spelling
- "슈퍼 포켓몬 대격돌" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dec 02, 2011||13 out of 20||65|
|GamezGeneration||Dec 08, 2011||6 out of 10||60|
|HonestGamers||Nov 28, 2011||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pokémon Rumble Blast (official website)
- Wikipedia: Pokémon Rumble Blast (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)