DescriptionPokémon X and its counterpart, Pokémon Y, are the first main Pokémon games to be rendered in full 3D and have a customizable protagonist.
As with the previous games, the player first chooses one of three starter Pokémon. He then sets out in the Kalos region to collect Pokémon information in the Pokédex, which now has three sections.
The game has new features: horde battles, sky battles and the new 'Fairy' type. Party Pokémon can go through a 'Super Training' regimen that increases stats and bond with their trainer using the 'Pokémon-amie' widget, by playing minigames, interacting and eating Poképuffs. A new type of evolution, the 'Mega Evolutions' can now temporarily boost some Pokémon's stats by using a Mega Stone. Mega Pokémon not only have higher stats, different typing and new abilities, but also have a different look.
There are no Nintendo 3DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 13 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Pocket Monsters X" -- Japanese title
- "ポケットモンスターＸ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay Feature: Beast Riding & Beast Attacking
- Gameplay feature: Botany, Farming, Gardening
- Gameplay feature: Creature breeding / fusion
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Importable characters
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Gameplay feature: Recordable replays
- Games made into comics
- Games made into movies
- Games made into TV series
- Games released as complementary versions
- Games with nobility titles
- Japanese Nintendo 3DS game releases with full English support
- Pokémon main RPG series
- Pokémon universe
There are no reviews for this game.
|Realm of Gaming||Nov 01, 2013||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Nintendo Master||Dec 04, 2013||9 out of 10||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 04, 2013||17 out of 20||85|
|4Players.de||Oct 15, 2013||85 out of 100||85|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||Oct 09, 2013||8 out of 10||80|
|411mania.com||Nov 14, 2013||7 out of 10||70|
|NRK Filmpolitiet||Oct 16, 2013||4 out of 6||67|
|Diehard GameFan||Nov 08, 2013||Unscored||Unscored|
|Diehard GameFan||Oct 17, 2013||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
SalesAccording to publisher Nintendo, Pokémon X together with Pokémon Y sold 14.15 million copies worldwide (as of September 30, 2015).
- GameStar/GamePro (Germany)
- 2013 – #2 Best Wii & DS Game of the Year (Readers' Vote) (together with Pokémon Y)