Description7.62 is the sequel to Brigade E5: New Jagged Union which is also a tactical strategy game. A famous Russian businessman stole a lot of money from his partners and fled to a small third world country in Latin America. Now the player character has been hired to find him and bring him back.
As in Brigade E5: New Jagged Union, the player can freely move around within country borders, join either the guerrilla forces or fight on government's side. There's more than 170 different firearms and cold steel, various weapon modifications and other equipment. The character creation system has been removed and now the player instead can choose between seven pre-built personalities. However, there are around thirty mercenaries that the player can hire.
The game is played in real-time, but there is a pause mode, similar to the one in E5 or the Infinity RPG games.
- "Brigade 7.62: High Calibre" -- German title
- "7.62mm" -- Online 1C release title
- "7.62 High Calibre" -- UK title
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGROMANIA||Aug 30, 2007||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Sep 06, 2007||72 out of 100||72|
|4Players.de||Mar 26, 2009||58 out of 100||58|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||May 29, 2009||57 out of 100||57|
|GameStar (Germany)||Feb, 2009||51 out of 100||51|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- 7.62 (official website)
- 762.games.1c.ru (Official game website)
- Let's Play 7.62mm (Sperglord Actual's playthrough of the game on the Let's Play Archive)
- Let's Play 7.62mm (Squint's playthrough of the game on the Let's Play Archive)