DescriptionA320 Professional is an add-on product for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002.
This add on makes the following planes and liveries available to the player;
- The A319c, a shortened 124 seat version of the A320 powered by CFM's CM56-5 engines.
This plane comes in the following liveries: Air Canada, Finnair, Frontier Wolf, Lufthansa, Northwest, Sabena, Swissair and Trans Canada.
- The A319v also seats 124 passengers and is powered by International Aero Engine's (IAE) V2533-A5 engines.
This comes in the Airbus livery.
- The A320c is the standard 150 seat plane powered by powered by CFM's CM56 engines.
It comes in the following liveries: Aer Lingus, Air France, Air Nippon, Ansett Sydney, Austrian Airlines, British Airways Benyhome, Condor, Edelweiss, Iberia, TAP, and Virgin Sun.
- The A320v, which comes in the following liveries: Airtours, America West, British Midland, JMC, and Spanair.
- The A321c, a stretched 185 seat version of the A320 that is powered by CFM56-5 engines.
It comes in the following liveries: Aer Lingus, Al Italia, Iberia, US Airways, and Virgin Atlantic.
- The A321v, which comes in the following liveries: British Airways Union Jack, British Midland, Lufthansa, and SAS. These are powered by IAE's V2500 engines.
Also in the box are a 150 page printed manual and a 22 page booklet of charts and tables, both of which are on the CD in .pdf format. The package is completed by an 85 minute VHS video of the plane, it's systems, and including footage of a flight from Birmingham (England) to Zakinthos (Greece).
- "A320 Professionel" -- UK media title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.